Customer Engagement Web Services
GridX Customer Engagement Web Services enable our clients to engage customers across all communication channels with a consistent set of compelling & personalized usage, cost and rate analyses.
GridX Customer Engagement API’s
- Interval Cost (iCost) – Provides customers with energy costs and pricing signals for every interval so that they are aware of time-variant rate structures.
- Rate Comparison – Evaluates the customer’s consumption under multiple eligible rates and provides a personalized cost comparison under these rate options.
- Best Rate – Identifies the customers’ least costly rates, among all the eligible, and proactively alerts customers of the cost-savings opportunities.
- Bill Comparison – Compares a customer’s current bill with the last (or any historical) month’s bill and identifies the factors contributing to the bill changes.
- Cost-Savings Analysis – Compares a customer’s current bills under a new rate and hypothetical bills (the customer would have paid) under the previous rate. This helps customers identify their realized cost savings after a rate switch.
- Bill-to-Date – Monitors a customers energy consumption and evaluates the bill amount, on a daily basis, throughout the billing cycle.
- Bill Forecast – Provides the most up-to-date forecast of the bill amounts at the end of the billing cycle.
Engaging Consumers in Time-of-Use Rates. Learn how GridX supported SCE’s Time-of-Use transition.
The Next Big Thing in Customer Engagement
Improving customer engagement has dual benefits for utilities: increased rate of return through rate cases and reduced operational cost by reducing customer support costs.