Fast Scaling Startup Looking for Project Managers to Help Deliver Cloud Services to Utilities GridX, Inc. is the leading provider of Big Data, Cloud-Based Business Operation Support technology to utilities, retail energy suppliers and Community Choice Aggregators (CCA). Our customers include some of the most innovative utilities and CCA’s, which leverage our technology to transform their business models and streamline such business processes as rate design, customer service, billing, settlement and financial planning. Driven by sweeping industry transformation worldwide to combat climate change, the Company is growing rapidly and looking to grow its project delivery team. As a growth-stage startup, the company offers exciting opportunities and a fast-paced working environment where initiative and hands-on work are required. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the successful delivery of customer projects by marshaling internal and external resources.
– Manage key projects, small or large, from initiation to completion
– Coordinate multiple workstreams
– Facilitate communications and align expectations between the client and the project team
– Interface with executives and client leadership on technology and business issues
– Ability to work across time zones and with offshore teams in a dynamic start-up setting
– You will be working with some of the leading utilities and energy innovators in the industry. The position can be up to 80% remote.
- Bachelor’s degree in sciences or engineering, or relevant experience in technical fields;
- 4+ years of technology, consulting, program management or engineering experience with a track record of delivering successful projects;
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail;
- Creative and flexible mindset to planning and problem-solving with the ability to grasp the details while maintaining the big picture;
- Experience working in or with product management;
- Strong management presence and experience advising external and internal teams and clients
- 4 years of experience delivering software and technology enabled services to large utility customers;
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 20% of the time to meet client needs;
- Flexible with ability to adapt to quick moving projects and capable of working independently with distributed teams.