There is a clear opportunity for design to accelerate the electrification journey with cleantech solutions. The GridX customer experience team is looking for an exciting Senior Graphic Designer craft inspiring brand creative to help us through this next stage of growth. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect our audience and drive brand strategy. The Senior Graphic Designer will partner with the VP Design and brand awareness team in the ideation, implementation, and iteration of GridX brand creative, sales enablement systems, and digital channels.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working alongside design, marketing, and selling teams to serve customers through tangible solutions.
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
- Mastery of application, color, space, typography, iconography, illustration and UX laws with excellent aesthetics to unlock brand across applications.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
- Create tests using current users, synthesize large volumes of data, and understand design impact through data and metrics.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production departments
- Work with sales, marketing, and customer teams to ensure product is accurately portrayed across channels
- Take ownership of projects toward completion and balance scope against time, cost and quality.
- Meet budget standards by forecasting and managing expenses
- 4 years of related experience with visual design with agency or in-house.
- Years of experience in marketing operations setting designing and developing web based touchpoints on time and budget
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends
- Formal design training in communications design, advertising art direction or graphic design
- Portfolio with examples of relevant work experience
- Expert level user of Microsoft Office; specifically: PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working with a start-up
- Flexible PTO
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Match
- Stock Options
- Parental Leave
- Be part of creating our clean energy future
GridX is the catalyst of our clean energy future. Utilities and energy technology providers rely on our analytics solutions to tell people exactly what they can expect to pay when making clean energy decisions, like changing to a time-of-use rate plan, buying an electric vehicle, installing solar and more. The result is less strain on the electric grid, happier customers and increased consumer investment in sustainable technologies. Working at GridX puts you at the center of realizing our clean energy future.Apply now by sending your CV