Fast Scaling Startup Looking for a Product Manager to build the best products for the energy industry.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for defining the future of billing and analytics in the energy industry. You will work closely with customers, business leaders, operations, software engineering, marketing, sales and other cross-functional teams through planning, design, development, testing, launch, and post-launch:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build strategy and roadmap for product areas assigned to you
- Drive the vision and requirements, translate them to functional specifications and facilitate a sound design
- Prioritize and manage a product backlog for effective release and sprint planning working across products & teams
- Facilitate requirements definition with design and engineering partners while identifying dependencies and relative priority with other product managers
- Interface with executives and client leadership on technology and business issues
- Ability to work across time zones and with offshore teams in a dynamic start-up setting
- You will be working with some of the leading utilities and energy innovators in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in sciences or engineering, or relevant experience in technical fields.
- 4+ years of product, technology, consulting, program management or engineering experience with a track record of delivering successful products.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail.
- Creative and flexible mindset to planning and problem-solving with the ability to grasp the details while maintaining the big picture.
- Deep understanding of energy industry and meter to cash process.
- Strong management presence and experience advising external and internal teams and clients.
- Flexible with ability to adapt to quick moving products and capable of working independently with distributed teams.
GridX is the catalyst of our clean energy future. Utilities and energy technology providers rely on our analytics solutions to tell people exactly what they can expect to pay when making clean energy decisions, like changing to a time-of-use rate plan, buying an electric vehicle, installing solar and more. The result is less strain on the electric grid, happier customers and increased consumer investment in sustainable technologies. Working at GridX puts you at the center of realizing our clean energy future.
Apply now by sending your CV