Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage key projects, small or large, from initiation to completion
- Coordinate multiple work streams
- Facilitate communications and align expectations between the client and the project team
- Interface with executives and client leadership on technology and business issues
- Ability to work across time zones and with offshore teams in a dynamic start-up setting
- You will be working with some of the leading utilities and energy innovators in the industry. The position can be up to 80% remote.
- Bachelor’s degree in sciences or engineering, or relevant experience in technical fields;
- 4+ years of technology, consulting, program management or engineering experience with a track record of delivering successful projects;
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail;
- Creative and flexible mindset to planning and problem-solving with the ability to grasp the details while maintaining the big picture;
- Experience working in or with product management;
- Strong management presence and experience advising external and internal teams and clients
- Preferred qualifications:
- 4 years of experience delivering software and technology enabled services to large utility customers;
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 20% of the time to meet client needs;
- Flexible with ability to adapt to quick moving projects and capable of working independently with distributed teams.
GridX is the catalyst of our clean energy future. Utilities and energy technology providers rely on our analytics solutions to tell people exactly what they can expect to pay when making clean energy decisions, like changing to a time-of-use rate plan, buying an electric vehicle, installing solar and more. The result is less strain on the electric grid, happier customers and increased consumer investment in sustainable technologies. Working at GridX puts you at the center of realizing our clean energy future.
Apply now by sending your CV